Thursday, May 22, 2008

Discussion : 3S-GE Vs 1JZ-GTE

All this while, a lots of altezza fans ask me a question " Do i need to change to 1jz or I just mod my 3s-ge beams engine"
Maybe it will take a lot of time for me to explain.
So why not, you just visit this discussion thread in DCM forum

http://www.drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22758

Deviltezza, you may find your answer here.

Anyway, the conclusion is if you have a lot of money, you may mod your 3s-ge engine to get a lot of power..but if you need a fast way to get 280hp, swap it to 1jz-gte :) just my 2cents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Anyway, the conclusion is if you have a lot of money, you may mod your 3s-ge engine to get a lot of power..but if you need a fast way to get 280hp, swap it to 1jz-gte :) just my 2cents." - AGREED!!!

btw, hav u sold ur 3S?!