Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exhaust Manifold and Intake Manifold

Today i've meet my friend ask him about the intake and exhaust monifold for my car.
He has a few units to sell. Brand new and Custom From Thailand.
The Intake is exactly the same as JUN intake manifold and the exhaust manifold is same as HKS one.
I order both items from him. He said if someone want to find it. Just tell him.
So, whoever one this items. please contact me via email or sms my phone.

Items are available for most japanese 6 cylinders engines. RB20DET, RB25DET, RB26DET, 1Jz-GTTE, 2JZ-GTE, 1JZ-GTE VVT-i, SR20DET and many mores. Items are sell at RM2200

I also can order for you Toyota Throtle Body 90mm,80mm at RM850nett and Brand new Trust Wastegate at RM800nett

International Orders are welcome. Just Contact me and I will check the delivery charges.


Here are the pictures.

Throttle Body 90mm and 80mm available





Exhaust Manifold







Intake Manifold



Trumpet Style



Items available for sale

No comments: