Saturday, August 4, 2007

JZX100 Front Cut Picture

Like i promise.
Here are the picture of 1jz-gte vvti with single turbo front cut
























And this is the picture when my girl ready to strip













From now on, i dont have any car to ride. Poor me.
but anyway, sometimes waiting is good to get satisfaction.
Ezza and me will break off about 1 month.
I will update picture from week by week. or day by day.
Since im going to Beijing on 8th. I will not post any picture of ezza.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pice of selection (vvti) btw what is the feul cosumption like for this 1jz? did you change your final drive after u swap this 1jz?


thanks
regards
rkarthi

HT said...

hi bro.. i got know about your blog from zerotohundred... btw... do you still have your old block in hand? are u thinking of selling it? i'm looking for a an engine kosong.. do lemme know.. thx ston3r