Thursday, August 2, 2007

Webbie is Up!




Hey all.


I just would like to introduce my self first and my sweet 'girlfriend'. My name is Wan from Malaysia and My girlfriend's name is Ezza. Just a briefly introduction about Ezza. Ezza is white in colour with an automatic heart inside. Powered by Yamaha 3S-GE Engine with an automatic transmission.


Actually this site i created is just want to give some ideas on convertion from 3s-GE to 1Jz-GTE engine. I will tell you the cost and everything to you inside this website and i try to upload as many as posible pictures inside this blog.


Here is Ezza Biodata




Full Name: Toyota Altezza


Date of Birth: Year 2001


Heart: Yamaha 3S-GE


Brain: 5 Speed Automatic with Shifttronic


Skin: White


Lung Colour: Black


Health Problem: No Energy . No Boost.






Ezza will start to do surgery starting from 2nd August 2007 and Expected to finish End of August 2007.




Surgical Information:


Heart: Change to 1jz-gte vvt-i


Brain: 5 Speed Manual


Expected Output: Full of Energy With 0.9 bar Boost.


Expected Output after 1 Year: 650 HP on wheel




So. i have explained all the details and i will start to find ezza heart tomorrow.


If you have any question on this conversion or you would like to donate so parts. pls do not ghesitate to contact me at nikizwan[at] gmail.com




I am still finding sponsors for my car :)




Expected Surgical Cost:








No comments: